For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Health Care Administration - Medical Administrative, Bachelor Degree
- Health Care Administration - Billing & Coding, Bachelor of Science
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Reimbursement Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Diploma
- Medical Coding and Billing
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
- Diploma of Medical Insurance Specialist
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP)
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Medical Office Professional
Beckfield College – offering a college education focused on you and your needs
Beckfield College is proud to celebrate more than 30 years of academic excellence in the Greater Cincinnati community. Beckfield College opened its doors in 1984 with 2 students, 2 programs, and one location. Today, thirty years later, we have more than 1000 students, educational offerings at 2 on-campus locations, online delivery, and 15 different programs with various levels that meet today’s needs.
Why Beckfield College Works After 30 Years: Partnership
Beckfield College Commits to its Student Body:
- The faculty and staff are committed to the success of each and every student.
- The academics and class schedules are structured to meet the needs of our diverse student body.
- Student and Career Services are committed to providing a positive and successful experience.
Students Commit Knowing the College is Committed to Them:
- Students commit to their education.
- Students commit to remain motivated through graduation and beyond.
Why Beckfield College? It’s All About YOU – Your Needs, Your Goals, Your Choices!
We take YOU and your goals for success seriously at Beckfield College from the minute you first enter one of our campuses or online. We help you every step of the way, beginning with a personal interview, through financial aid, during your academic studies, and finally achieving career goals upon graduation. We get to know all of our students – by name, face and professional aspirations.
Beckfield College has been successfully helping individuals start or change their career through education for more than 30 years. With campuses located in Florence, Kentucky and Tri-County Cincinnati, Ohio and online, our entire mission is built and designed with our students in mind. We provide academic excellence for students of all ages, backgrounds and diverse needs.
Why Beckfield College?
- Small Campus Feel – On-Campus and Online
- One-on-One Financial Aid Assistance
- Lifetime Career Services for Graduates
- 30 Years of Academic Excellence
Beckfield offers Bachelor’s or Associate degrees, along with Diplomas or Certificates, in the following areas of study.
- Business Administration
- Chiropractic Assisting
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Human Resources
- IT: Application Development
- IT: Cloud Computing
- IT: Network Architecture
- IT: System Administration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding Administration
- Medical Office Assistant
- Nursing (LPN*, LPN to RN*, RN*, RN to BSN)
- Paralegal Studies (approved by the American Bar Association)
- Personal Training
It’s all about YOU – don’t wait – contact us today!
- Florence, KY Campus
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Billing & Coding Administration
- Occupational Diploma: Medical Office Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- A.S. Health & Human Services
San Joaquin Valley College
SJVC Online provides quality instruction in a flexible online environment. With curriculum built to meet your lifestyle needs, our innovative study system allows you to study at your convenience – 24 hours a day – as well as participate in live classes online.
SJVC Online is committed to helping you succeed through education. We offer the focused training that you need to jump-start your professional career. Many of our accelerated programs allow you to earn a professional certificate in as few as 7 months, or an Associate of Science Degree in as few as 14 months. We offer the following programs online: Business Administration, Human Resource Administration, Medical Office, Medical Assisting or Construction Management.
Accelerated, flexible learning gives working students an opportunity to train for careers in as few as 7 months at their convenience. SJVC Online instructors are experienced industry professionals that provide interactive instruction, guidance and advice along with material that’s relevant to current working environments.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
Allied American University
Allied American University is a leading, nationally accredited online institution that offers several flexible certificate programs designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain a career in the medical field. Allied Health Department’s certificate programs prepare students for real-world medical positions by teaching specific job functions for each program. AAU offers healthcare certificate programs in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Administrative Assisting, and Pharmacy Technician.
- Certificate of Medical Coding
- Certificate of Medical Billing
- Certificate of Medical Administrative Assistant